This is a special book. The images inside can be viewed just like in any other book, however, if in front of the camera of the computer the songs beside the images of the play “Aunt Pepper” begin to play. Of course, only if the program, specifically created for this purpose is installed on the computer.
You can test it even from home if you have taken one of the images that were available at the Bajor Gizi Museum. If you have internet access and a camera connected to your computer, then click here and hold the image in front of the camera. By pushing allow, you let the program see the image through the camera.
The book was commissioned by the Bajor Gizi Actors’ Museum for the 20th jubilee of the Kolibri Theater. The project was designed during the Digital Museum course at the Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design Budapest.
- Project management: Viktória Szabó (MOME, design- and art management MA)
- Graphic design: Manja Lekic (MOME, animation MA)
- Supervisors: Judit Bényei (MOME Theoretical Institute) and Zsófia Ruttkay (MOME Creative Technology Lab)
Technical design and production was carried out as part of a MOMELTE cooperation:
- Augmented reality: Tamás Matuszka (ELTE, program designer MSc)
- Supervisor: Márta Turcsányi-Szabó (ELTE IK)
- Flash programming: Zénó Szabó (MOME Kreatív Creative Technology Lab)
- Supervisor at Bajor Gizi Actors’ Museum: Ágnes Szebenyi museum pedagogue (OSZMI)
Lyrics/Poetry: Nemes Nagy Ágnes Music: Novák János
Contact: Zsófia Ruttkay MOME, e-mail: email@example.com
Links: further pictures are available at the blog of Manja Lekic